Clownishness

Hi everbody--
I am using this new mailbox, but it's the same old clown--Gary Lehmann--
Mark Sottilaro will be very disappointed when he hears me loop "On the Road
Again" with equipment better suited to space music.  Hey, whatever floats
your boat . . .
As regards Cara, I visited her in Colorado and I feel a real kinship with
her--we didn't really have time to play, but she gave me a copy of her EP,
and we shared tea and lunch.  She is both playful and earnest, as her
postings reflect . . .
I would like to direct some energy toward the Santa Cruz festival loosely
planned for the fall, after Rick Walker recovers from going Euromad.  Is it
possible that we can make this bigger than last year?
Keepin' it live,
Gary