Re: Playing in time with multiple non-synced loopers... (was: Re: footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Sottilaro" <sine@zerocrossing.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: Playing in time with multiple non-synced loopers... (was: Re:
footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes)

> On Friday, July 11, 2003, at 08:41 PM, Paul Sanders wrote:

I have to admit that some of the responses you rendered earlier, and dont'
ask me to site specifics  because they are long gone, just vaguely stored
away in my memory bank, made me stop to wonder if what I was trying to do
by
putting a looper into my solo acoustic pop music act was lame, and whether
it was going to make me sound like these kareoke people!

But I've since realized that it doesn't matter. It's up to my own
creativity
to make it good and cool. If I can't pull that off, then I deserve to be
lame, just like the Kareoke players.

Honestly though, I posted this in good humor. I guess I didn't do a good
enough
job of writing in a way that made that obvious. I didn't intend for you to
feel you needed to explain yourself. It's great you did, but not necessary.
Where's the beef? I have no beef! :)

No big thing. I do what I do, others do what they do. It's all good, or
bad...but real.