From: Tim Nelson [mailto:psychle62@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 6:22 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Playing in time with multiple non-synced loopers... (was:
Re: footswitchable series/parallel signal routing schemes)

--- Will Brake <wbrake@comcast.net> wrote:
> Do you think there is a big market for David Torn?
> No, there isn't.

Hmmm, that's relative. Depends on whether you mean:
1: Number of people attending DT concerts per year.
2: Number of people who'd buy a DT album.
3: Number of people who'd buy an album by (insert name
of mega-artist who *employs* Torn as guitarist or
producer here); David Bowie, Jeff Beck, etc.
<http://www.splattercell.com/gaalore/dtorn/dtdisc.nsf/AlbumsByArtist!Ope
nView>
4: Number of people who go to movies or rent videos.
5: All of the above, plus his many other niches.

There's a big difference there. I'd say the numbers
increase dramatically with each category included,
growing from "a lucky few" to "damned near everyone".

-t-