Re: BerlinLivelooping improv

Hi Michael, Loopists,

I'd greatly appreciate an MP3.  My machine has always been temperamental
with RA material.  Rarely I hear a complete file, occasionally 2.4 seconds
and then it freezes but usually it sticks at 'loaded 100%'.  If anyone has
any ideas of where the conflicts are, please say, it drives me mad!!  I've
re-installed.

>From my perspective as of one who was involved, this 'evangelical :)' tour
of Rick's seems to have generated a lot of very interesting collaborations,
discussion and positive 'people getting togetherness'. I think it has been
wonderful thing.  The fact that it has created a lot of very high quality
performances and unique recordings is by no means a small measure of its
success.

I think if one good recording were to be available of everything it could
be
on the essential list of looping listening for improvisers.

Great piece Michael, I'm sorry I wasn't there to join in :)

Paul
Paul Marshall
Portfolio Sound Artist
http://www.powerhaus.net
http://www.drumdojo.com
http://www.differentdrums.co.uk
NI Facilitator for the Da Capo Foundation
www.dacapo.co.uk
Drumdojo Recommended link For June 2003
Percussion of Persia http://tinyurl.com/ddbg