Re: Buy one EDP, get the 2nd for half price!

We're Americans.  We love to bitch and moan about anything we can,
including
the price of some obscure niche market hardware device for making sound
repeat over and over which we are lucky to have available in the first
place
considering how niche it is.

If someone would just release a device that could compete with the EDP in
terms of features and functionality the price would go down.  Too bad the
Repeater got mothballed.  Maybe someone should try licensing the OS code or
something from the company who owns it.  Reverse engineering?  I'm no code
wizard, so I don't know how feasible such a thing is.

All I know is I'm sitting here playing along with a sequence doing the
Quantize=8th, InsertMode=Replace, Andy Butler "Backwater" dance with my EDP
Sync=In from Sonar, and it's pretty goddamnedmutherfuckingcoolashell.

-J