Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V03 #510

In a message dated 7/14/03 5:16:30 PM,
Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com writes:

>>Change R10 from 2.21 K to a 10.0 K 1% metal film resistor>>>
>
>I think they all had that change, but maybe there were some early ones
>in
>that phase that didn't.

Thanks for the input Kim.  I'm looking at the resistors right now, but I
have
no idea how to "read" the color bands, so here's whats there:

R10 looks like: BROWN - black black red - BROWN (with a blue casing)
R30 looks like: RED - red black red - BROWN (with a grey casing)

Any idea what these are?

Thanks!
Tom