Re: How Many Delays, synced and unsynced

Hey Mark,
   Catilyne is right, it depends on what you need.  I use it because it
has tap tempo and I can quickly dial in an effect to change my loop or to
add a detune to the acoustic.  You need to hook a pc to it to do any
worthwhile editing and the sounds do not compare to the more expensive Lex
units but for $200 it does what I need very well.  I use the FCB1010 to
control my Repeater and EDP and keep the AirFX in the Repeater FX loop so
my hand is always finding a fun sound out of one of the units.  I play
around Charleston, West (by God) Virginia where Americans want to here
something familiar so I tend to give them an old cover song every forth or
fifth song.  It helps to keep them interested.  They do like the looping
but who can sing along with some of the mayhem I create????  Well I do but
they don't sing along unless it's something they heard before.  I would
love to have Lex G2 or the MPX1 to really process my loops!

Thanks,
weg