re: mpx100)... Delays, synced & unsynced

> but note: the 5.5sec of delay are not at 99% or infinite. i think they
>  are fixed at like 30% (thought i read that somewhere).
>  at times.  but that is my main gripe w/ the mpx100, wish the
>  long mono delay that goes to 5.5sec, had the "adjust" knob to adjust
>  feedback. that would be a great feature.

I think it's meant to be 0% feedback!
(there's a v. small amount though)

>  in the special fxs section, there is a "loop" function, which i think
>  only loops 1 sec.

about 2.5 secs

if theres incoming MIDI clock then there's
a degradation of sound on the infinite repeat
(no, it doesn't sync)

>  so if you're looking for a budget efx box the
>  mpx 100 is great(!),

Lexicon usually say that their cheaper stuff has
the same sounds, just less tweakability.
...but the sound quality isn't going to be the
same on a budget unit.

andy butler