RE: Repeater and sync from midi in

Sounds like the time stretching on the repeater at work.  Did you clear all
loops on the repeater before setting the tempo on the drum machine?  If
not,
the repeater may be time stretching the audio you are recording.  Try
choosing a blank loop on the repeater or erasing an entire loop, THEN set
your tempo on the drum machine, THEN go about your business.

Mike

P.S. I love the repeater.  However, I might have tried to dissuade you from
buying it for one good reason: the power supplies have been known to have
issues and, since Electrix is belly up, obtaining replacements will not be
easy ... alas, I was on vaca when your whole buying a looper thread came
up.
I would also recommend joing the Yahoo Repeater group (just search for
repeater on the Yahoo Groups site); lots of good info there, and I think I
may have read that someone had found a workable replacement power supply
*praying*