OT: Bass Hum

(sorry this is so off topic, but you guys are uberhelpful and informative)

I've had my acoustic bass for not even a month, and there is a rather
severe
noise issue using the pickup (it has a Fishman Classic4 preamp).  I think
it
is a new problem, I don't remember having this level of noise on the line
before.  I have the guitar running into an Ultra-DI box (by Behringer), and
then into an AB switch to my EDP.  I've tested the guitar by running it
straight into my Tube Preamp, and even straight into a mixer, using either
an instrument cable or an XLR to 8th-inch cable, and the noise is
consistent.  I can get rid of the noise by touching the guitar and the DI
(or mixer or preamp), so the instrument should be capable of much less
noise.  Also, I've found that if I touch the metal of the cable connector
on
the guitar, the noise disappears.

If it would help, I can host a sample recording.

Any help would be appreciated (looping with just my mic is only 75% as
fun).

-gardner