Re: Crankiest LD member contest

----- Original Message -----
From: "jimfowler" <jimfowler@prodigy.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: Crankiest LD member contest

> "That being said, writing about this stuff helps me better understand
>what
> myself am doing and gives me new ideas to try, so it's not all
altruistic."

> this is the very reason that i don't mind answering questions over and
over
> again (within reason)...it keeps me in check.  people should always do
their
> homework but the simple fact of the matter is that they don't.  one way
>or
> the other, i'm just glad if i can help out.

Thanks for the pleasant attitude about this Jim.

Sometimes, too, people DO do their homework, but just don't manage to
discover what they need, even sometimes when the info is right there in
front of them.

Forums like this list sometimes tend to generate information overload. So
much info it's difficult sometimes to extract what one needs.

I'm happy with what I've learned from this list, and from the
experimentation I've done in conjunction with the issues I've posted here.
I'm at the point where I should be able to get most everything I need to
accomplish working. Most of it is already there. A couple of pieces are
still in the works.

Thanks to those who have given info.

Paul