Re: Matthias Grob's New CD

Hi all,

Matthias' CD is rather nice. Very different from a lot
the other stuff I've been listening to lately. I plan on
purchasing a copy as soon as I have a little more
discretionary income and would certainly recommend
that the rest of y'all check it out. There are basically
2 kinds of music played in our house. 1: the kind where
my wife says turn that gawdawful racket down it's
giving me a headache or 2: Oooooooh that's nice! What
is it? Matthias' disc definitely falls into the later.

Best,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html