RE: Repeater latency

I don't thinks that's odd at all. Many great keyboard sounds have a slow
attack and an experienced keyboard player has learned to use "slow"
sounds in a musical way. Just like the horn section guys of a symphonic
orchestra that know how "early" they have to place their attack for the
director and listening audience to perceive "slow horns" by the correct
timing according to the score ;-)

Best wishes

Per Boysen
---> www.boysen.se