RE: Kantos 1 (Re: Reaktor 4 as gtr processor)

http://www.antarestech.com/products/kantos.html

> Mark Sottilaro

Yes, isn't that software cool! I also read about Kantos and said to
myself that I really have to try it to put different sounds behind the
saxophone in real-time. But today I don't have a low latency audio
interface for my laptop, so it has to wait some time. Is someone here
using Kantos yet?

All the best

Per