Re: Claude Voit's CD

Thanks André

till now I've handled all Internet order this easy way

send me 20 $ in a well concealed letter with your postal address and
I'll send you my cd direct to your home
or
If you want to use Paypal and your credit card send 20$ to c.voit@vtx.ch
and dont forget to enter your postal adress

my adress is

Claude Voit
Grand rue 4
CH 1260 Nyon
Switzerland

Hava nice fresh summer day

here its like in africa

Claude

> Hello Claude,
>
> Is there any chance people could get a copy of your first CD "See
What"?