Midi looper

The looper community is small enough that I can understand manufacturers
not leaping on this opportunity.  The techno-raver-dj community that you
mention is another matter, however.  If, in fact, that bunch would "be
all over" a midi looper, why hasn't one of the big hardware
manufacturers come out with such a device ????

Elby