From: Maneco
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 3:14 AM
Subject: EH 16 sec. Delay Clone specs hurry up,just 400 U$S + shipping

----- Original Message -----
From: Maneco
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 11:17 PM

Hello,
i've just finished my new looper,based on the eh 16 or better,the never released eh64...
specs:

8 bit with companding ,noise gating and pre-de-empahsis
2 up to one minute loops in memory,non volatile.
click (i asked the click question because i wanted to know if those strange "in between "settings were ok)
reverse
slow
infinite
feedback kill
bypass

all of these footswitches are in the same stompbox ,no remote needed.
one a/b loop select switch,with remote input in a jack.
pots:
coarse and fine delay
feedback level
mix
click select
rate and depth of triangular wave pitch and speed modulation.
sampling rate at lowest pitch or frequency is around 20khz,and the audio is filtered to about 9 khz.
no microprocessor,just good old school digital ic's
I'm in the process of building a website with pictures and mp3.
price will be 500 U$S + shipping,by UPS or FEDEX from Uruguay
payment by Western Union.
Tell me if anyone's interested,because my price for Loopers delight list is U$S400 for the first units.
I'm really happy with these small machine,i hope a new classic is born,i'm playing with it right now...
Best regards.
Maneco

A.K.A. Juan Urquhart

Mario Cassinonni 1667