RE: rds7.6

Well, who pissed in your cornflakes? LOL

>From my observations, there are many on this list who are capable, with
the knowledge to adjust and tweak with excellent results.

Unfortunately, based on some of the problems brought up here, and some
of the answers, I would suggest that the great majority of people
shouldn't get inside their gear without first having an idea of what
they are doing.

Perhaps I was a little hasty in using black and white to paint with. I
should have used shades of grey. Sorry. I might suggest you be careful
about suggesting tweaks without including a disclaimer as to the
results. I personally prefer my digital delay without distortion...

Maybe next time I won't try to help or maybe I'll write some convoluted
reply that misses the point completely.

Respect

Will Brake
Soul Fruit Electronics

BTW-my white lab coat is actually blue...