Re: mac G5 -- what's the word?

--- Per Boysen <per@boysen.se> wrote:
> [...]

For anyone deciding between a G4 and a G5, I would say
you need to ask yourself what it is you plan to do
with your new machine and if it justifies spending
$1999 US for the cheapeest G5 vs $1299 for the
cheapest G4.  If you can't think of any better reason
to get a G5 other than updated technical specs, I'd
say take advantage of the G4's lower price and hold
off on the G5 at least until G6's come out. ;)

I will reiterate I went with a G4 because I could not
think of anything I would do that would so sorely tax
a dual-processor G4, that I absolutely needed to get a
G5 instead.

Paolo