Re: looping up the wall...

> I am only using Brother sync at this time, but has synced to/from MIDI
clock
> before and never experienced this problem.  Have you tried setting the
start
> point again, on the fly, to set the EDP to see a new start point?
> Gary

Yes. Nothing doing.

I'm beginning to feel that I'm the only person in the world using midi
synch.

bIz

http://www.groovetronica.com - "No offense, but a dated d&b loop with some
Holiday Inn lounge singer hardly wows me technically or talent wise, and I
could do better with a cassette deck and a microphone."