Re: [OT] Noise interference problem

>My amps are cutting in and out on me. The signal starts to wane and
>decay until, eventually, it (or the two amps together) falls silent.
>Then, after a little while, the signal comes back. The whole cycle
>repeats itself every so often.
Sounds a bit like your amps might be going into thermal shutdown. If you're not overloading it by signal, other potential sources of overload are hum, a DC offset problem (if DC coupled), or (inaudible) excessive RF interference coupling into the amp. Neither of these are necessarily solved by a supply filter such as the Furman. It would take some investigation if it's not simply a matter of trimming down your average power level.
Nic