RE: DigiTech DigiDelay pedal--cool!

--- Relay <relaydelayband@earthlink.net> wrote:
> What do you like about [the Digitech X-series
reverb], Tim?

Well, I was looking specifically for a pedal, since I
was going to a smaller rack and losing one of my rack
'verbs, so I didn't try the Ineko or any of the
'tabletop' units. I compared the Boss, the EH Holy
Grail, the DigiTech and a few others. Some of them
were obviously inspired by amp reverb, ie. springs,
but I was looking for cavernous digital to do volume
pedal swells into, and the Digitech was in this regard
the closest thing to my rack units. It's *not* as nice
sounding as a good rack unit, but it's small and
durable.

-t-