Re: hello, i am new to the group

Welcome to the club! It sounds like you and I are in the same genera, I'm interested to hear your stuff. I'm just now starting to take loops I've done live in the studio and bring them into a laptop using live. Up until now I did it all (except drum machine stuff) on the fly ,but I find that DJ culture kind of expects more of a DJesque type of show at times. You can find some of my stuff at http://www.zerocrossing.net/mp3s/ and http://www.mp3.com/0crossing

Mark Sottilaro