Re: Forum for Boomerang Discussion/Users

Don,

Please don't. I'm a Boomerang user, but would much prefer to keep
discussion of the 'rang on this list. We have to put up with everyone
else wittering on about their Repeaters and EDPs don't we? <g>

I'm sure they'll all be able to follow the gist of the, obviously
intellectually more challenging, Boomerang discussion. <g>

To be honest I don't have an awful lot to say about the 'rang. Press
'Record' and it records, Press 'Play' and it plays. End of story!

--

  Ian Petersen