Boston Gig Spam and apologies

Title: Boston Gig Spam and apologies
Hi All--

Sorry for any prior postings that slipped through people's filters-- I didn't realize I had the LD address in one of my gig info address groups.

So, just to do it the right way, below is information on an upcoming gig (this Thursday!) featuring two Boston performers-- Undo and Orange-- who both incorporate loops in their music.

-------------

THURSDAY AUGUST 7, 11:00 PM

Orange

w/ special guest Eric Paull (Clem Snide, Count Zero) on drums.

Improvised songs, bass loops and lyric channeling.

@

The Milky Way Lounge & Lanes
403-405 Centre Street
Jamaica Plain