Re: Using the DigiDelay to solo over--also Taylor Expression System

for my money there are two good options for creating loops with the
digidelay.

1.as mentioned,i use the body of the guitar as a drum to get backing on
the
loop function then add drones and stuff with ebow.

2. use one of the longer delay settings and get very ambient!!! this is
fun
cos you can play at  3 ish oclock on the repeat knob and get everything
looping over then  move to 5ish ocklock for sound on sound so you can solo
without it being recorded, then when your ready for a change drop the
feedback to 1 oclock and introduce some new beat or phrase as the last
fades
out, ive litterally gone on for an hour like this.

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger