Re: Re:cheap tape echo

HI Jeff,

I have no real experience with it, but past week I've studied the manual
etc, because I am wanting to sell my DL4 and go rack mounted to the Echo
Pro. I already have a FCB1010 midi footcontroller in my setup all the
time,
and that combined with the Echo Pro gives me much more flexibility then
with
the DL4.

So it seems to me the most important advantages are : much more control
(via
midi) : more (99) presets, manipulating all the parameters separatly
(DL4's
foot controls are limited IMHO). And longer loop time : 60 seconds.

If there is anybody in the 'neighborhood' of the Netherlands who wants to
buy my DL4, let me know! (yeah I know, fat chance).

Greetings,
Martijn