RE: Selecting vendors

thanks a lot guys! That's right, if you are buying something from zzounds,
click through the zzounds links available on any of the pages of the
Looper's Delight site. Then LD get's a small commission from your order,
and it costs you the same! This helps Looper's Delight to pay it's bills,
and I really appreciate your support.
kim