Re: Ableton Live?

Hi Jim,

yep, I am. Sometimes I take the laptop out on gigs or jams, and I use
Ableton Live for various things : playing samples and/or playing &
manipulating drum loops and/or also live loop recording/playing etc. I use
the fcb1010 to control Live. I have no experience with jam-man or edp ,
but
I find Ableton Live to be extremely flexible, and I like that I can
integrate certain effects (VST) into the looper (pc)  itself.

Regards,
Martijn