OT: obsolesence smobulesence

Hey wow!  The SGX2000(+ Express chip and dayglo pink splat) was MY very
first piece of (guitar) rack gear too!!! (Although technically, I owned a
TG77 and a G-10 prior to the SGX, but whatevah).  I actually first started
'looping' on it using the delay lines (goddamn ambient guitar music,
actually ;-).  I ALSO had about 3 or 4 patches that I really used and liked
alot, and have tried to work up on other gear.  And .. KNOBS!  It had
KNOBS!
I was so happy to have knobs again, after playing with a Yamaha SY99 & TG77
until me punch button finger didn't want to do it anymore.

Neato.

Mike