From: Relay [mailto:relaydelayband@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 11:17 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Delicious Chicken--Cooked by Hand or MIDI?

Hey Mike, you've seen me--I'm no glitch boy--I'm a folk looper.  It's just that audio control is what we talking about, and if you are playing using your hands, you need to use your feet.  MIDI provides an elegant way to customize that control. And I too use mostly the "record a track and solo" paradigm.  But what about endings? More comments?  Still wearing asbestos party hat -- Charbroiled Gary

Gary Lehmann