Re: future loopers

On Saturday, August 16, 2003, at 01:02 PM, Nic Roozeboom wrote:

The polyrhythm in the Repeater is a gross misnomer. It is merely the assignability of arbitrary (odd, prime, whatever) meter to what's already in the fixed-length loop.

I think what Electrix was getting at with the ability to assign any time signature to the Repeater was that you could assign a 7/4 loop to a 4/4 sequence that are tied to each other with a MIDI clock. I've done this with much success. Would be nice if each track would have an arbitrary loop length though.

Mark Sottilaro