RE: £900!!!!!!!!!!!

<snip>
abandoned the idea of ever owning an EDP.  Not because I
couldn't come up with that money, but because I just don't think it's
worth it, especially now with software loopers starting to hit the
market that will make your laptop your best looping friend.

My reply--
Believe me, it's worth it!
Not that I won't start using a dedicated computer with looping software
when
the right combination presents itself--but the EDP is way worth a grand . .
. maybe not nine hundred pounds tho . . .
Gary