Re: the annoying open loop guy (was RE: Ooooops, that was a mess.)

>I don't really mind, and I think it's useful (damn, I'd go if I was
>back in NYC) for people to know about such events, but the below
>signature that appears in all of your emails might just be enough.
>Maybe a good idea to promote it would be to start recording these
>open loops and posting the links each week.  That way it would be
>meaningful to all list members, not just to people in NYC.

Well, I do record every single one of them onto CD, no less... I have
some two hundred CDs at this point!

I'm slowly going through and mastering 'em and getting 'em out.  A
friend in Texas remixed one of them for me -- you can hear those here:

http://loopNY.com/020928

posted this already, mind you!

this isn't that typical, it's half Tony Simms and and half us.

I'll post more as I get 'em sampled.

     /t
--

http://loopNY.com ......................An "open loop": shows every