Re: New Adrian Belew Interview(OT)

  Ya know mark, I'm not even sure if you're going to get to see this or
not, but ya know, yer' just a fucking bully!  -plain and simple.  You pick
fights and then tell people to go to hell when they defend themselves.
Stop using this list as your personal therapy session, K?  I for one, don't
want to read it, -or I suppose I could go through the trouble of filtering
you or unsubscribing, because you won't take responsibility for your
actions.
  -anyway, -just my thoughts of course.

Cara

At 01:29 PM 8/23/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Unsubscribe if you don't like it.
>
>Mark Sottilaro
>
>On Saturday, August 23, 2003, at 11:46 AM, Will Brake wrote:
>
>> But seriously, Belew isn't looping on tour (that I was able to hear)
>> and
>> there are way too many people blathering on about too many topics that
>> are not loop oriented. It takes lots of time to read through these and
>> I'm probably not the only person that is a little tired of it.
>>
>> As far as the tech god pedestal thing, you put me up there. I NEVER
>> said
>> I was the answer to your tech prayers. In fact, I'm just a man,
>> definitely NOT a god.I'm just a guy trying to do right by musicians and
>> am fortunate enough to make a living doing it. Grow up a little bit and
>> deflate your ego for a second.
>>
>> BTW - I love Belew, always have.
>>
>> Respect
>>
>> Will Brake
>> Soul Fruit Electronics

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.