Re: Stereo EDP (was Re: Hardware vs. software etc... (Re: £900!!!!!!!!!!!))

On Sunday, August 24, 2003, at 11:27  AM, Mark Hamburg wrote:

> The EDP does not need stereo. Even Mr. Sottilaro might be able to be
> made
> happy without stereo. I'm not dismissing stereo as interesting -- I use
> stereo delays a lot -- but a stereo EDP doesn't seem critical to me.

We don't need loopers.  In fact, even Mark Hamburg would get away with
a kazoo and a maraca for most of his music needs.  I'm not dismissing
loopers as interesting, I use them a lot.

Some posts are just so silly.

Mr. Sottilaro