Re: Stereo EDP

I think what you've got is a case of champagne taste and beer budget.

And these college kids with nice guitars and amps, and effects, but no
cash for an EDP or Repeater....?  Like they're never going to spend
more money on gear?  Please.  If they can afford to go to college, they
can find the money for and EDP (or a Repeater)...if they really want
one.  If they're just dilettantes who think it sounds like a "cool
idea", well I think it'd be cool to have a car that goes 0-60 in 5
seconds, but I'm not going to whine about how I can't find one for
under a thousand dollars.  Tools cost money.

TravisH