Re: reaktor, MSP, etc

I think the rarely mentioned giant appeal (for users) to software-based
musical devices is that they're much easier to steal than hardware.  If
you've already got the computer, cracked versions of software are much
easier on the budget than dedicated boxes.   Which is why I don't think
we'll ever see a full EDP in Reaktor or Max or whatever.  It'd be a ton
of work, and it'll end up on PTP networks in a heartbeat, like all
those VST plugs.

How much would you pay for a soft EDP?

TravisH