RE: recent favorite Loping CDs...

Hmm... roll back and forth across the menu links for some interesting
sounds.

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Kucharo [mailto:telecaster@mac.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 4:58 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: recent favorite Loping CDs...

   Well I have definitely been enjoying Matthias Grob's new CD. I am
looking forward to Andre's new one and have been digging a CD from
Darin Schaffer.

www.darinschaffer.com

   I came across Mr. Schaffer one day as he was playing out of his van
in front of Haight Ashbury music on Haight St. He had a bass, some
other effects and at least one, maybe two Echoplexi. He was playing
through a little amp or PA system but had a fantastic sound going
considering the environment.

   Frankly Andre has so many tracks available as downloads, I could
spend months just soaking them up. Hopefully 2003 will still see the
release of a new Splattercell CD.

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 07:06 PM, David wrote:

> Question -- in 2003, what cool new music have people been checking out
> containing a high proportion of performance-based looping (as opposed
> studio clips that are sequenced/sampled...)???
>
> Kranky Kirkdorffer

addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or
disclose
and then destroy it.