just hear the poor east coast loopers moaning over this flaky, PC, west
coast behaviour)
for $200 each when they got discontinued.    They became Jamperson #2 and
in my rack and one I bought for another musician.

I thought I was the most sophisticated looper on earth at the
time............LOL.............hadn't even heard of that phenom, David
Torn
then..............................yeppers...................I had me three
Jampersons with an archaic Akai midi mapper set so that in concert
with another Jamman owner, they only had to signal me and I could make any
of my three loopers the main instrument or let
them do the loop driving, as it were.    Jamman #1 was
percussion/voice...........#2 was bass guitar  and #3 was what ever other
melodic instrument I was playing on the piece.

that purchase convinced me that I could actually go out and do a solo show
for the very first time................having been a support
drummer/percussionist all of my adult life, that was one hell of a
liberating concept.

Now I got's me an EDP, a Repeater, two line 6 DL-4s and I don't even get
the
Jamman's out anymore (despite the enticing and
fabulous work that Max Valentino is doing with his Bob Sellon upgrade chip
that so enlargeds the jammans capacity.

I do have to say this about the Jamman:   it had rock solid midi clock
going
both to and from the unit.   A used one is still an inexpensive option for
midi syncable looper if you can't step up to that big boy, the EDP.

Rick