Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 6:06 PM
Subject: RE: Currently available looper music webpage

I would suggest focusing on maybe making peoples listings expire on a monthly or quarterly basis and put the burden of keeping the music and info on the site, on the musician instead of just having one guy keep track of everything. Especially after my tortorous experience of going through the L-D profiles and trying to find anything that was actually worthwhile (no offense intended. . .it's just a big job keeping all that info up-to-date, I know.).

Just a thought. A great directory could actually be painfully outdated in just a matter of months.

Thanks,

Don M