Re: electrix repeater wanted

Re: electrix repeater wanted>I asked an expert on customizing and he didn't
know if it was possible to replace the switches.

doesn't sound like much of an expert to me -smile-  I think there are
several people on the list who have talked about modifying the DL4 with
quieter switches.  Can anyone chime in here - I don't own a DL4?

The electrix repeater does many of the same things as the DL4, and much
much
more.  It is actually quite a different beast.  The repeater doesn't come
with any footswitches at all, so you'd have to find yourself a good midi
controller that's silent - which is quite a task right there.

Many people consider the Echoplex as the top of the food chain of loopers.
Very nice sound quality, and features you'd never even think would exist,
until you try them and it becomes and indispensable part of your sound.
The
footpedal can be very quiet, and certainly can be customized very easily.
personally like using it with socks or bare feet, and I can get it to be
completely silent this way.

Jon