Re: bridge burning - moderation

I would tend to agree with Tim's assessment that this list lacks
moderation.
LD is a very uncomfortable place to be for people just looking for
informative and/or entertaining discussion. I suspect many people, like
me,
stay on and try to tune out or ignore the flare-ups - or unsubscribe. (I'm
not talking about the "passionate yet informative" contributions, just the
really senseless and irrelevant ones). I think it would be nice to have
just
a little bit of moderation.

Best,
Nic

>From: Fsksync@aol.com
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Re: bridge burning (was Re: electrix repeater wanted)
>Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:17:12 EDT
>
>Whatever, Mark, or whoever relayed this email.
>WHENEVER any bad vibes are on this list, Mr. Mark "look at me" Sottilaro
>seems to be right behind it. Maybe you think you are funny. Maybe some
>others
>think you are funny. I think you have a very big problem, and I don't
>give
>a shit
>what you think about me, looping, music, or anything at all.
>I think you are a very big Prima Donna, probably into music for all the
>wrong
>reasons.
>Anyway you slice it, I don't want to know you, hear what you have to say
>about anything, and most of all I wouldn't have your music in my ears, at
>any
>cost.
>Now, THAT's community!
>
>Usually it's the "list moderator" 's job to reel in assholes like you,
>Mark,
>but as we all know, Kim thrives on conflict, and likes to see bad vibes
>loop
>around the knuckleheads. That's his perogative- it's his list.
>
>I don't think you are funny at all. I think you are very sad.
>
>Ok folks, begin hurling bricks at me now...
>
>Tim F
>
>PS Kim- are you enjoying this?
>
>PPS Mark- I meant it- filter me out of your email (if I don't unsub)
>
>In a message dated 10/6/03 9:50:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>squidloop@thetentacle.org writes:
>
> > yawn

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now
FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com