Re: Chris Roberts responds to the sound of a bell and expects a scoobie snack

Well blah blah blah, peace & love, but when someone says "Fuck You!" to another member that is a personal attack and wouldn't be tolerated on any other list I've ever been a member of. Mark would have been booted off long ago for his bullshit. And I believe this was the second time he piled onto Jeff (who I consider a friend) for no reason. Some of you should "pull your head out" and deal with reality here- as long as this kind of behavior is allowed to continue, this list is essentially Mark's, and not the "community"'s (whatever that is). Wrong is wrong. Ignoring wrong makes you wrong too.

Tim