Re: Chris Roberts responds to the sound of a bell and expects a scoobie snack

If you've only been here 3-4 months, then you really don't know what
behavior Mark S. has "consistently engaged in."

Mark was subscribed for a very long time, as have I. Years in fact.
Though Mark may have reacted ( or acted) strongly, he also has spent
considerable time sharing his knowledge on this list. Mark is usually
one of the guys to reply when a new member asks some basic question that
everyone else has seen a million times.

And Chris seems to have tried to present his differing viewpoint in a
reasonable and non "drama queen" sort of way, ideally we'd all discuss
differences of opinion in a similar manner.

Mark