RE: Chris Roberts responds to the sound of a bell and expects a scoobie snack

Well, it's been said that you can judge a man by his enemies.  It would therefore seem that Mark Sottilaro's stature is rising by the minute.

And Chris, thank you for your  attempt to bring some reasonableness to this thread.
Wasted, apparently, on the likes of  Mr. fsksync, who is more like sarcastilaro (I LOVE that handle) than he would care to admit.

Steve

Chris,

Yes, I did call you a fool, for you don't seem to interested in anything
more than "gainsaying", not "discussing".

Everyone on this list knows what kind of behavior Mark S. consistantly
engaged in, so don't ANYBODY give me this "Jeff incited it" bullshit. Like I said
"Pull your head out".

We were "discussing" apathy, defined by Webster as "lack of interest /
listless condition/ indifference" in this context, people sitting idly by while some
"adult" apparantly still stuck in the "terrible two's" runs roughshod over
anyone's feelings at any time of his choosing, with no consequences, and no one
gives a shit enough to say,"wait a minute, that's not acceptable". Would it
really consume that many calories for one or several members to do that? It's
clear that Kim will never set any boundaries on this list; the only other
alternative is for the "community" (whatever that is) to set its own agreed-upon
minimum standards of civility. If that's not possible, then this "community" is
doomed; it is diseased at the root.

I've been here what, 3-4 months now, and I've seen probably half a dozen
folks unsub in disgust. Well, pat yourselves on the back, that's very admirable. I
know I'd want to be a member of your Suthun Gentleman Country Club (NOT!).

To the Very Cute Fellows who just thought "why don't you leave then" (see
what being around Mark did to you?) I've had my finger on the unsub button at
least a dozen times since I joined (pat yourself on the back for that, too) My
finger is on the button right now, but I'm waiting for the final, dismissive
diss from The Kimster himself before I decide whether to put any more of my
attention into this little self-congratulatory clique you got here.

Terribly Impressed,

Tim