Re: BOSS OC2 pedal query

Hey man,

thanks for your time and replys.

Ive decided to just buy back the ol danelectro and out up with its
glitching.
now I have both to compare I think that what might really be going on is
that the Dan' BOOSTS the octave signal when applyed where as the OC-2
measures its output reletive to the input so it sounds quieter the I
expected.

Thanks anyways
Phill

>From: Aptrev@aol.com
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Re: BOSS OC2 pedal query
>Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:23:01 EDT
>

>In a message dated 10/6/03 4:18:04 AM, testtubemicro@hotmail.com writes:
>
><< any thoughts on where to go from her? >>
>
>I have not used the OC2 but I have noticed that some pedals (not only
>Boss)
>seem to act as attenuators and need a preamp to boost the signal.
>
>Also some pedals will quickly drain or will not work as well if the
>battery
>is even at 3/4 power, but will work ok with wall wart.
>
>Of course that particular pedal may simply be phucked.
>Maybe someone who has used one will respond or perhaps you could go to
>local
>music shop and test one there.
>
>regards
>BobC
>

>visit:   www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier
>

>The Thumb Piano Project
>www.mp3.com/thumbpianoproject
>http://trundlebox.iuma.com
>http://brokenaxe.iuma.com

On the move? Get Hotmail on your mobile phone
http://www.msn.co.uk/msnmobile