From: Andy Ewen [mailto:andy.ewen@btinternet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 11:49 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: EDP Loop IV Manuals AVAILABLE

It cost us over $17 for each one when we had 600 printed up for the last
batch of EDPs, so I reckon $30 for a small print run is pretty good;
it's 310 pages!. I can mail you the PDF version if you like but you'd
better have a fast connection and a large mailbox allocation. Same goes
for anyone else who wants to give their printer a workout.