FCB1010 and Repeater - PC numbers wrong

I've just started using a Behringer FCB1010 to control my Repeater and
other devices, and it mostly seems to be the perfect solution. However,
after much head-scratching due to Program changes not working, I
discovered that I had to enter all PC's using the next number up. For
example, the Undo function is PC 1, to make it work I had to set it to
PC 2 and so on. CC's seem to work as normal.

Anyone else encountered this? Perhaps I'm missing something really
obvious...

Paul Greenstein