Re: kaki king

Yeah, she's in the June 2003 issue of Guitar Player (Jack White on the
cover).  It indicated that it's all just two-handed stuff, and I didn't
notice any looping on the CD.  I read somewhere else that she recorded
two CDs, the all instrumental one that's out, and another one of her
singing her songs that'll be released later.

TravisH